Blog Entry
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Well guys... I did it!
well guys.. i finally did it. thnks for all the concerns and encouragements u guys gave. I deeply appreciate it. thanks for all the tips and advises your gave.. In the end, i did it my way.. glad that things turned out well.. haha.. and jx.. we aint brothers from sec 1 for nothing. even find girlfren oso same date. LOLz.
I am glad that i finally got out of the fucking curse. well.. gone were the bomoth and curse. july and june is definately a gd mth for most of us.
Well.. weige.. dun worry la.. i will still make time for u dun worry.. say till so jialat.. aiyah.. sch starting liaoz.. your chance coming le lor.
well... maybe one day, i shall unveil her to your lo. but nt so soon la.. though jx and kion saw b4 le. okie la. tats all
thanks bros
posted by RG @
6:57 AM
0 comments