khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

-holla back here-

contributions

Recent Post

  • Please wake up
  • Am I old ?
  • Attention dudes.
  • WTF
  • 八.字.命.重.論.命
  • 安静 T-T
  • 园游会
  • 八.字.命.重.論.命; 玩 玩 就 好 , 別 太 相 信
  • Why don't she smile ?
  • Ex and the City...
  • Archives


    credits

    Blog Entry

    Sunday, June 26, 2005

    Feel Good Inc


    I've changed the template of the blog.. cause the former one is too dark. What light through yonder window break. It is the east and Sherry is the sun. I like purple, purple clothes, purple days, purple hair. Best wishes to kenny and peiying. Love is all around our clique.. hahaha... To Rich, you better update us on the latest HAPPENING events in ur life. from going to some PPL's hse to her going to meet you always. Rg, thanks for helping in directions. To, Jiao, recover soon.. Joel, dun wait for the better liaoz... Mc, happy ord lar.. hahha...

    posted by Qihan @ 7:18 AM 0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home