khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

-holla back here-

contributions

Recent Post

  • Attention dudes.
  • WTF
  • 八.字.命.重.論.命
  • 安静 T-T
  • 园游会
  • 八.字.命.重.論.命; 玩 玩 就 好 , 別 太 相 信
  • Why don't she smile ?
  • Ex and the City...
  • Archives


    credits

    Blog Entry

    Sunday, May 22, 2005

    Am I old ?

    I was watching this show on ch8, 'jiao dian' or 'cai jin zhui ji'. A chef is interviewed and he talks about his past. Like most people, I prefer reading the subtitles to listening to the chinese dialog. Somehow or rather, this subtitle caught my eye. "Suddenly, We are in middle-age." I am only in my twenties but I am very affected by that statement. "Suddenly, I am turning twenty-one this year" Counting my achievements, erm.. I dun need more than one hand to count them. hah.. what a joke. Is my A'levels Cert counted? or maybe my certificate of service? To think, my certificate of service has less than twenty words on it. - getting sleepy and not being able to complete this blog- blogs saved as drafts are probably deleted after a few days. so I'll just published this ---- gren gren... june 7.. we'll all be waiting.. remember to bring my kid rock cd for me k.. .. =)

    posted by Qihan @ 9:12 AM 1 comments

    1 Comments:

    At 2:11 PM , Blogger Welcome to *gren gren's* world said...

    heyhey Qihan~!

    It's gren... =) haha u hardly write on the blog. Anyways, I'm gonna be back on jUne 7th! MIss ya...

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home