Blog Entry
Saturday, March 05, 2005
Why don't she smile ?
There she comes again.. so pretty.. There I am, at the door greeting the early guests. Polite greetings and warm smiles for and from everybody that went past me. But hey, Janice, why don't you smile? Are you so unfriendly or simply don't like to smile? bad teeth? hmmm, so puzzling. The lucky me was on a routine walk pass the 'quick dry foam' booth to catch a glimspe of the angelic Janice. And then I saw it.. her smile.. she's looking at some baby photos on a laptop.. wow.. What a smile.. That great look just confirmed her identity.. She must be angel001 ... I drop to my knees and died in bliss. The reason why she don't smile ? hmm.. She just don't want to kill too many ppl with it...
posted by Qihan @
1:27 AM
0 comments