khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

-holla back here-

contributions

Recent Post

  • Bye Bye
  • My gal~
  • well well...
  • Around me~
  • In the early morning sun...
  • Yupz
  • This is a blog I wrote when I am in a very good mo...
  • finally it happens...
  • 你学会了吗?
  • there and then...
  • Archives


    credits

    Blog Entry

    Thursday, January 05, 2006

    Survey

    three reasons why you do this survey
    1) the last post on this blog is 2 months ago so i thought i better do something about it
    2) after seeing somebody's post about giving face, I thought I should give somebody face too
    3) Chris put my name in at the last question of the survey

    three names you go by:
    1) Qihan
    2) Ah Yan
    3) Keon or Kion

    three screen names you have had:
    1)
    2)
    3)

    three physical things you like about youself:
    1) my height
    2) my skin colour
    3) my nose

    three physical things you don't like about youself:
    1) my eyes
    2) my skin
    3) my tummy

    three parts of your heritage:
    1) I’m a Singaporean with Chinese Ancestors
    2) I can speak Hokkien
    3) I have Asian Family Values

    three things that scare you:
    1) the uncertainty of my future
    2) losing someone that love me
    3) losing someone that I love

    three of your everyday essentials:
    1) Being with my love ones ( my family members, Sherry, etc)
    2) my bed
    3) eyesight correction device

    three things you are wearing now:
    1) my specs
    2) my boxers
    3) a nike running tee

    three of your favourite bands or musical artists:
    1) jay chou
    2) twins
    3) Hamasaki Ayumi

    three of your favourite songs:
    1) all the love in the world (the corrs)
    2) Never Ever (Ayumi Hamasaki)
    3) Duo Xie Shi Lian (Twins)
    I like quite a lot of Jay Chou Songs

    three things you want in a relationship:
    1) Peace
    2) Bliss
    3) Trust and Commitment

    two truths and a lie (in no particular order):
    1) I’m damm yandao
    2) I want good grades
    3) I want to be rich

    three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
    1) nice hair
    2) nice personality
    3) smells nice

    three of your favourite hobbies:
    1) doing things together with Sherry
    2) hala with people who understand and will hala back
    3) sleeping – even though most people don’t consider this as a hobby. I hope you will start doing it as a hobby. Its fun.
    fortunately or unfortunately, I do not have any real hobbies like collecting stamps, climbing mountains or diving into seas. I just like to sleep, frankly..

    three things you want to do really badly right now:
    1) read the remaining 350 pages of my MA textbook, 500 pages of BGS, 4000 pages of Biz Law.
    2) flatten my tummy. ( I know some of you will use the term “tone the tummy, but I need something better than that)
    3) hug my dearie

    three careers you're considering/you've considered:
    1) Venture Capitalist
    2) Boring Accountant
    3) Teaching

    three places you want to go on vacation:
    1) USA
    2) Japan
    3) Maldives

    three things you want to do before you die:
    1) tell all the great people how great they are
    2) tell all the fuckers what a fucker they’ve been
    3) be at peace with myself

    three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
    1) curse and swear
    2) do better in math
    3) internal locus of control

    three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
    1) I am often late. Not always, just often
    2) I take really long bath
    3) I hate cockroaches

    three male celeb crushes:
    1) Andy Lau
    2) David Beckham
    3) Kimura Takuya

    three female celeb crushes:
    1) Hamasaki Ayumi
    2) Fiona Xie
    3) Kate Hudson

    three people that i would like to see take this quiz now:
    1) all the people who is in this blog list. Please do it.

    Keon Shuai

    posted by Qihan @ 8:36 AM 0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home