khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

-holla back here-

contributions

Recent Post

  • Yupz
  • This is a blog I wrote when I am in a very good mo...
  • finally it happens...
  • 你学会了吗?
  • there and then...
  • Well guys... I did it!
  • Look here..
  • 2 songs
  • Bao Zhi Ji... Pls come out when i need u.
  • new start, new life...
  • Archives


    credits

    Blog Entry

    Thursday, August 25, 2005

    In the early morning sun...

    My first lesson at smu is actually on monday. But its a 3.30pm lesson so it doesn't really feel like the first day to me.

    Tuesday, I woke up at 6.15am. As I was bathing, the nostalgia feeling of weariness creep into me. This song kept ringing in my head. It goes like this "in the early morning sun, with a field pack on my bag........I know I know, I miss you so.. .... . " During the first few weeks (yes, I mean weeks of army, they taught me this song among 50 other songs. I can still clearly remember the scene when I have to wake up at 6pm and march to the cookhouse singing this song. damm emo and I'll cry laughing at my pathetic self. I realise I start every chapter of my life waking up early and now, it just feels like army.

    When I was very young, as in 4 or 5 years old. I start my schooling life waking up very early. I forgot whether I cried in school but I know its not a very nice experience. Primary 1 was the afternoon shift, so I got to sleep late. Maybe that's why I didn't remember much of it. I remember getting very good grades then, like the top 3 in class.

    Primary 2 was morning shift, so that's where another chapter start. I had big aspirations then, I want to be a business man and earn big money. I wanted to go to the university like every uncle, aunty preach me to. But that's where my studies went downstream. I think its beccause I got to know Zhiwei there. haha... I almost flunk my exams when I am in primary 5. All the chinese teachers hate me. Rite, even chinese teachers that don't teach me hate me. But in primary 6, I got enlightened and manage to get an A for math, my math teacher was damm amazed.

    The lower secondary days are the days when I think I lost myself. I just go to school and don't study. I forgot that I want to go to the university and want to earn big money. Yes, it was afternoon shift, so I guess I just have to wait till I have to wake up damm early to start another meaning chapter of my life.

    Upper secondary school days are the best days I have. I met most of my best friends there. Zhihao sat beside me and Kenny sat in front of me. But, this time, I don't go to school and don't study. What the heck. But everyday was fun. Just go around wooing gals, and its during this period, "KFC (scss)" is formed. lolx.. Secondary 4 and everyone was deciding whether to go to the polytechnic or junior college. I wanted to go to the university, but my grades very well lousy. I know my best way out is to go to the polytechnic and work hard there and go to the university. Fortunately or unfortunately, my o'levels was 20 pts. well, so i can choose. hmmm, I get to choose, very glam. I went for the junior college though cause I dunno what course to take in the polytechnic.

    At jc1, my first physics class, I remember. I surprised myself at how little I know about the academics. I completely cannot do any of the o'levels standard questions. I always thought that cambridge gave me the wrong grade for my o'levels and this just confirmed the suspicion. And so, I work hard. I know a man cannot be lucky twice. (ok, some assholes are just plain lucky everytime but I know I am not like them. I am not a asshole) I didn't really go to school. In jc2, some ppl actually thought that i am a transfer student. But this time, I knew where my academic focus is. I want to go to the university. I had alot of fun when I am in jc2. Best friends are Kunyao, Chinghei, Yuanwen, Gren, Jas and Rain. favourite hangouts are pacific coffee company, mache and sakae sushi.

    Army, its not the lowest point of my life. My lower secondary school days is. And army, I don't even want to talk about it. But I have to thank the people that make it so much less miserable. Emm, Wenjun, Yaohui, FaXiang, Arnold, Kalvert, Puay Yew, William, Fa Xiang and Justus.

    Then Starhub. Wake up early again.

    Then after Starhub, Love Honey Darling Dearie Sherry. This big chapter, I didn't wake early. In fact, I started it by sleep early, like 7am.. real early..

    University Life. All of us have come so far to reach where we are now. All 21 years of it. 22 years for Jason. So please get something out of it. Aim for the highest honors, wherever you are studying now. Because, unlike secondary sch or the junior college. We have no "another instituition" to bank on. Do poorly in secondary sch, go marine engineering in poly, do badly in jc, go poly or go to stansfield" This time, do badly in sim, ntu, nus or smu, and well, I dunno the end result. So, be a chao mugger, be inspired. we will try our best to attain the best grade possible. Don't lose focus. So we can truly be "I drive big car, you drive big car.. I live big house, you live big house" <-- other variations from zhihao will not be accepted....

    The song that have always inspired me..
    蜗牛

    该不该搁下种种的壳
    寻找到底哪里有蓝天
    随着轻轻的风轻轻的飘
    你静得像都不敢歇忑

    我要一步一步往上爬
    等待阳光静静看着它的脸
    小小的天有大大的梦想
    重重的壳挂着轻轻的仰望

    我要一步一步往上
    爬在最高点撑着夜往前飞
    让风吹干流过的泪痕
    总有一天我要属于我的天

    posted by Qihan @ 7:04 PM 0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home